3/20/16 Pulpit Announcements
Here are the announcements from the Lighthouse pulpit yesterday:
- Next week is Resurrection Sunday! Everyone is encouraged to attend and invite others you know to come. We will have a full program of music, reader’s theater and a message on Christ’s resurrection.
- Come out for Saturday Soul Winning at 1 pm this week as we continue speaking to people about the Lord and also canvass for Easter services.
- Our Ladies’ Conference is scheduled for April 16 and our ladies are encouraged to invite their friends to attend. You can register here.
- Printed 2016 Church Calendars are now available at the Ministry table or you may view church events online here (scroll down). Here are some highlighted events:
- 100% Sunday on April 17
- Discipleship Conference: The Exchange Seminar, May 7-11
- Homeschool Graduation & Fine Arts Program on May 26
- Vacation Bible School, Ocean Commotion, June 27-30 with Canvass Sunday on June 12
- Blessings Sunday on July 3
- Chicken & Corn Roast on August 20
- Continue to pray for Sue M. as the most recent medication has not, at this point, helped get rid of her infection. Pray also for Bruce and Terri and the family during this time. Please try to communicate your love and support with them sometime this week.
- Not mentioned: There will be a brief walk-through Easter program rehearsal this coming Wednesday, March 23 right after the service for all those in the choir and reader’s theater.