3/24/16 Pulpit Announcements
Here are the announcements from the Lighthouse pulpit last Sunday:
- We are just 2 weeks away from our Discipleship Conference where we will have Jeff Musgrave here presenting the Exchange Seminar. Please be aware of the following:
- The Seminar begins Saturday, May 7 at 8 am to Noon. Everyone was encouraged to be sure to arrive early as we will start right at 8 am. Also, there will be a Children’s Program (Saturday only), run by Cassandra De Leon, for children ages 3 – 8 yrs.
- Sunday, May 8 will include a general session during the Sunday School hour at 9:15 am (please be early), followed by a worship service at 10:15 am with Bro. Musgrave preaching. There is no need to bring refreshments as we will have no Fellowship time, with us ending at 11:30 am Sunday morning.
- The Seminar continues Sunday-Wednesday evenings, 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Again, please be early.
- Thank you to all who have already signed up to provide meals to the Musgrave’s while they are here.
- There will be no teen choir or reader’s theater practices on this day.
- We have a very important pre-VBS meeting next Sunday, May 1, right after Growth Point for all of the Coordinators that pastor has already spoken with.
- Wednesday, May 4, we will have our 1st Quarter Budget church business meeting.
- Not mentioned: There will be a meeting, Wednesday, May 4, for all adult nursery workers and others who are weekly children’s teachers right after the service to discuss moving forward with Background Checks.