What We Believe
This assembly accepts the Bible as it’s absolute authority in matters of faith and practice. In short, we believe:
- In the verbal, plenary inspiration of Scripture.
- In one God eternally existing in three Persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the creation of all things in six 24-hour days directly by God
- In the sinful, human nature of man, justly condemned by God
- In eternally secure salvation from sin, death, and hell through faith alone in the substitutionary life and death of Jesus Christ
- In the incarnation and virgin birth of Christ
- In Christ’s bodily resurrection
- In the personal, bodily, pre-millennial return of the Lord Jesus Christ and His millennial reign on the earth
- In a literal Heaven and a literal Hell
- In the person of Satan
- In the autonomy of the local church
- In baptism by immersion for believers
- In the regular partaking of the Lord’s Table by obedient believers
- In the responsibility of all believers to make disciples of all the world
- That salvation is evidenced by living in obedience to the Word of God.
- That God gives us His strength through the Holy Spirit, enabling us to live a pure and abundant life as a Christian.
We are a fundamental, independent, separated, missionary-minded, local Baptist church.